VAERS: Are mRNA Adverse Event Reports Accurate? Dr. Jessica Rose w/ Dr. ...

Dr Drew still pushes the vaccines for "at risk" people. I think he's dead wrong. From the beginning, whenever the elderly or "at risk" patients dropped dead, they were willing to accept it because strokes and heart attacks are considered "normal" or "acceptable" in the elderly. I'm absolutely certain the deaths due to the elderly dropping dead are due to the vax and they've increased. The stories I see about grandparents and parents, aunts and uncles just dropping dead are overwhelming. People just get worse and worse til they drop dead from the last booster they have. I'm sure as 7734 not "going there" and I turn 70 this year. That's one big "Nope" for me. Why add another risk factor to the chronic illnesses I already have? I don't need that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZELENKO PROTOCOL PROVEN TO WORK: REDUCES HOSPITALIZATIONS 84%!

The CDC Defends Its New Anti-Opioid Ad Campaign - Pacific Standard