Mike Huckabee: Somebody actually planned this

I agree with Huckabee - why would I want to join Biden's open borders, no security for US citizens? Why would I join with a pro abortion President? Why would I join a president who won't allow us to protest as they did in 2016 and 2017? Why is it ok for them, but it wasn't for us to do so for A FEW HOURS ON ONE DAY?  That was NOT an "armed insurrection". It was entrapment. They invited them in and then charged them - and are sending people to jail for misdemeanors. I will not join the Biden crime family dictatorship - the one that uses social media to censor us in violation of the First Amendment. "We're pointing out problematic posts for facebook" - and no, I don't think it's only facebook. You Tube and Twitter pull the same **** and shadow ban people, cut their accounts - as does Pinterest as well. Most people don't know about Pinterest cutting your account for saying things about COVID treatments that have proved effective. But they did mine. They said they would only allow CDC and WHO information. They dumped my account. So did Twitter for criticizing Birx and Fauci. I could do a parody song of "Born in the USA" and call it "Banned in the USA" - but I'm sure Weird Al would do a better job if I sent him the idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZELENKO PROTOCOL PROVEN TO WORK: REDUCES HOSPITALIZATIONS 84%!